We do this by:
- producing and communicating knowledge about young people’s living conditions
- following up the objectives set for national youth policy by the Riksdag (the Swedish Parliament) and the Government and supporting municipalities in their youth policy work
- distributing funds to civil society organisations, projects and international cooperation
- collecting and disseminating knowledge about civil society, its working conditions, composition and development
- forming networks with relevant governmental agencies and organisations.
Our target groups are:
- civil servants;
- organisations (working with young people, women, LGBTQ people, national minorities, ethnic minorities etc.).